On Wednesday Mom and I went to Harpers. Mom had to go to a wake for her great-uncle who passed away. I went too - so I guess that was a first for me. On Thursday Mom and I hung out at Granny's house. We played at the park and Great-Grandma Jones came to visit us.
When Granny got home we all headed back to our house. On Thursday (Sept 2) Grandpa Cota had shoulder replacement surgery. Mommy wanted to be there with him so I hung out with Granny for the day while Mom and Grandma Mary Kate stayed at the hospital with Grandpa. His surgery went well. I couldn't go visit him because the VA Hospital doesn't allow visitors under 12 years old. But Mom went and visited him a couple days in a row and I stayed with Granny one day and Daddy another day.
On Sunday Grandpa got to go home and he and Grandma stopped to see me. Mommy told me that Grandpa had an owie on his shoulder and a couple days later Mommy was talking to me about Grandpa and I pointed to my arm and said, "Grandpa owie - arm". When he and Grandma were here I got to see it. Every since then I've been pulling my shirt up (Grandpa did that because of his sling), pointing to my shoulder and saying, "Grandpa, owie - shoulder". I've been praying that it gets better soon too!
Granny left with Grandma and Grandma Cota. They all went back to their houses. I miss them! This morning I got up and said, "I go downstairs see Granny" but she wasn't here.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment