Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Visitors

I've had a few visitors at our new house. First off on Saturday 1/29 Grandpa and Grandma Cota came down to visit and see our new house. They stayed for the afternoon and we played, and lunch and then it was ready for a nap! But it wasn't too long and Grandpa Cota came back again on 2/7. He had a Dr. appointment in Iowa City so he came and played after he was done and did some things for Mom with our new cabinets.

On 2/10 Brent and Kari came to visit and check out our new house. We all had dinner, played and I had fun playing with Uncle Dolly in the basement. We were practicing numbers.

On Valentine's Day Grandma Dahlstrom came to visit and hang out with Parker and I while our parents went to dinner with some friends. We kept Grandma busy but had fun!

On 2/20 we had Layla and her Mom and Dad come over to our house to play and have dinner. Layla likes to play with trains now too. We played but I was kind of preoccupied with puzzles so I wasn't a very good host that night. Sorry, Layla!

Can't wait for some more visitors! I love company and I'll try to be a better host next time.

No comments: