Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Playing with the neighbors

We all LOVE our neighborhood. It's just perfect for me - well, for all of us. There are kids my age to play with, their parents are Mommy and Daddy's age so they get to hang out, it's just been a really fun summer hanging out with our neighbors. Andrea, she's 5 and lives next door. I really like playing with her. We both can be a bit bossy so Mom says we're good for each other. :)

The other night we were all out playing, like we do most evenings. But this time Andrea got Parker and I to play school. We sat there for over half an hour as she was the teacher. Mom and Christine were amazed how long we sat and listed to her. We were all having fun and Parker and I were very excited about the stickers we got for being good in "class". :)



No comments: