The fall fun continues with my buddy, Emmett! Friday after my nap Mom and I went to North Liberty to visit her friend Kelli and my friend, Emmett. They moved to a new house so it was our first time seeing it. It's very nice and I loved Emmett's toys!We played and played before it was time for pizza. After dinner we got ready and our moms took us to a pumpkin farm where we got to go on a hayride. It was fun. We saw a lot of deer out in the field. Once the heard us coming they started running and jumping over the fence. I thought that was neat.
After the hayride we played in the corn box for awhile. They had a huge campfire there and
some movies playing outdoors. When we left they were playing The Great Pumpkin. Our moms said we could stay to watch it but Emmett and I didn't want to so we left.After we got back to Emmett's house we had birthday cake Mom and I brought to celebrate Kelli's birthday. We sang to her and ate cake.
It was such a fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment