Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter

Easter weekend Mom and I went back to Harpers. Friday night we had dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Cota's house. Saturday we got up and went to the big Easter Egg hunt at the community center. It's always so fun! Grandpa Cota came too to help me find eggs. After the egg hunt we went to the toy store with Granny.

Saturday night we went out for pizza with Grandpa and Grandma Cota and I saw two REALLY fast trains! I thought it was so neat.

Cohen and Gaitlin

Sunday when I got up the Easter bunny had left me some stuff in my Easter bucket. We weren't sure if he would leave my basket at Granny's or if he would leave it at home for me when I got back. But he left stuff at Granny's. When I called Daddy to tell him what I got he told me the Easter Bunny had filled my basket at home too! WOW! I guess the Easter Bunny decided to leave me baskets at both Granny's AND home. I sure am lucky!

Later on Sunday we went to Great Grandpa and Grandma Cota's house to celebrate Easter. I had fun playing with my second cousins there. We had another egg hunt there and Grandpa and I found more eggs and looked at the cows and the new calves. 

 



Grandpa Cota and Cohen


 
 Great Grandma Cota with all of her great grandchildren.


 By the time Mom and I headed home on Sunday I was tired! But I was pretty excited to find what the Easter Bunny left me at home. He filled my basket with my favorite "cheese chips" (Doritos), two cars from Cars 2 (Finn McMissle and Holly Shiftwell) and some other yummy treats. It was a great Easter!

 



Marlie even got a basket and she waited until I got home to open it.





Earlier in the week we colored Easter Eggs at home. It was a lot of until I fell off my chair and got hurt. I didn't get hurt too bad but enough to make it not fun anymore.









No comments: