
In April I started playing my first group sport...4 year old soccer! The first night I was a little nervous because there were a lot of kids. Once we broke off into our own smaller teams I was more comfortable. By the 2nd week I knew what to expect and just got more and more comfortable each week. I had a lot of fun playing. We really only did practice drill each week - except for the last week we played a game. I wasn't too in to playing the game. I spent a lot of time wandering around and flicking my ears with my hands. One week during practice something yucky happened. I was standing in line waiting my turn to do our drill and one of my team mates threw up all over my arm and pants. Mom didn't have any extra clothes for me so we did the best we could cleaning it up, took off my dirty shirt and I just wore my coat. When we took my shirt off I asked "Why am I just going to wear my belly?" But she explained I would be putting my sweatshirt on - just no shirt under. :) All in all I had a fun time with soccer though and am looking forward to doing it again next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment