Friday, September 7, 2012

First Day of School

I started my second year of preschool on Tuesday. I'm not going to the same school I went to last year. This year I'm at a school closer to our house and it's a K-Prep program that is more focused on reading and writing and getting me all ready for Kindergarten.

I'm actually doing really well with my reading and spelling. I do alright with writing but could definitely use some more practice. I am also very interested in math and getting quite good at simple addition and subtraction. Mom and Dad think I have Dad's brain. :)

My first day at school went pretty well. Mom and Dad both dropped me off. They said they could tell I was a bit nervous but I was doing my best to be brave. I gave them both a hug and off they went.

When they picked me up I was happy to see them. I did have a good day but had to tell them I did cry a little because I wanted one more hug. :)  I had the next day off but went back Thursday. Mom took me that day and I gave her two hugs and didn't cry at all. I had a great day. I'm slowly getting into my school routine. Today was day 3 and all was well.

I think I'm going to like school as much as I did last year.



No comments: