Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day we spent most of the day at home. That evening we went to our friend's, The Phillips' house who live just down the street. They invited us over to their house for dinner. We originally were planning to go visit family around Waukon and Harpers but decided to wait to do that on Saturday. Well that didn't work out either since I woke up sick with a cold on Saturday.

I had a lot of fun playing with Joey though at their house. He likes Cars too so we played Cars together. We both loved it!


On Friday we spent  the day at home decorating for Christmas. I helped decorate the Christmas tree. The first ornaments I put on were my ornaments Mom and Dad got me for this year. I get one (or two) every year. This year I got a Mater ornament and a wooden race car that looks like Lightning McQueen. Mom put a "95" sticker on it and it has my name on it.



No comments: