I'm finally feeling better! Between the snow and cold temperatures my school has been canceled, which has been good for me to get well without missing anything at school. Today we shouldn't have had school because it was a two hour delay but we had a field trip scheduled for 10:00 am and Ms. Allison called us this morning to tell us it was still on.
Mom, Blythe and I went to my field trip. It was a lot of fun but we were running late and Mom forgot her phone and camera, so no pictures. :( We got no see the seafood, go in two big huge coolers, watch them cut a pineapple with tool with a long handle and use the cash register. We each got to scan a candy bar.
The best part was we got to have a snack there....a frosted cookie and chocolate milk!! Yum! It was a pretty fun field tip. I'm glad I was feeling better so I could go.
Friday, February 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment