Today was my birthday party with my friends and family. I had a great day! Of course I had a Cars party and I decided what I wanted on my cake - Frank, Lightning, Mater and two tractors. It was just what I wanted.Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom, Uncle Dolly, Aunt Kari, Reese, Grandpa and Grandma Cota, Great-Grandma Cota, Joey, Emmett, Andrea and their Moms, Parker and his family, Mom, Dad and Blythe all celebrated with me. Granny wasn't able to come this year and we did miss her but I did have a fun day.
My friends and I had fun playing Cars BINGO and hitting the pinata.I was a lucky boy and got so many awesome gifts! Mom decorated the house in Cars stuff with balloons, decorations hanging from the ceiling, she even decorated outside with Cars banner, checkered flags and had music from the Cars Land CD playing on the porch.
To thank my friends for coming I gave them a Mater hat, a lanyard with a pit crew badge with their name, a Cars cup with bubbles, tattoos, a silly straw, yo-yo, mini picture viewer, and a Piston Cup.
For lunch we had Maid Rites, hot dog, fruit, veggies, chips, potato salad and macaroni salad. I requested the hotdogs.
Some of the gifts I got are; a water squirt gun, batting gloves, Hydro Cars and track, a big basketball hoop, 2 t-shirts from Washington DC, a Cars slip and slide, swimming goggles, Cars beach towel, a building Lightning car, Lightning Disneyland sweatshirt, 2 Cars tractors, a Luigi's Flying Tires toy, a Mack hauler truck, Cars squinkies, Mater the Greater, markers, colored pencils, paints, fruit snacks and a giant art pad, Uncle Topolino, Luigi, Guido, Zen Master, Radiator Springs Mater, 3 Cars and their Crew Chiefs, and guess what....I got a real FRANK!
Mom and Dad got me a scooter, a few cars, some books and of course my Disneyland trip was part of my birthday present. Blythe got me a car and a stuffed kitty. I love cats and Dad says we can't have a real one so she got me a toy one.
I am a lucky, lucky boy. I had a great fifth birthday!
My cake. Lightning, Mater, Frank and two tractors. Just what I ordered. :)
My friends and I playing Cars BINGO!
Almost have a BINGO
My BINGO card.
Me and Grandpa Cota
Me and my friends ready for cake.
Licking the frosting off Frank from my cake.
Opening gifts
My friends checking out my gifts.
Me hitting the pinata.
The outside decorations
The cups I have each of my friends for coming.
The Piston Cups I gave my friends.
The pit passes Mom made. Each friend got one with their name on it.
Table decorations.
Luigi's Tire Stack Mom made out of chocolate donuts.
Mom forgot to tell everyone about the message board so only a few people saw it.
I love the messages I got though!
My Mater balloon!
Great Grandma Cota, Grandpa Cota, Grandma Cota and Me






















No comments:
Post a Comment