Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving

I've been slacking on this lately. I'll go back to Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving we got to spend time with a lot of our family. We spent time at Granny's, Great Grandpa and Grandma Jones' house, Ranzenbergers, Grandpa Cota's, Peggy's and Grandma D.'s family, Elinor and Dan's and Grandpa D's. side of the family.

I had fun playing with Kayley when we spent the night there. Mom, Grandma, Ashley and Peggy did shopping while we stayed at the house with Daddy, Mitch and Matt. The night we stayed at Kayley's house Mom, Dad, Blythe and I slept in the basement. First Blythe went to bed and shortly after I did. Blythe wasn't asleep yet when I went down to bed and she kept talking. I came upstairs and said to Dad, "Jason, Blythe keeps talking." Dad told me to just go back down and lay down and she's stop. I did what he said but she kept talking. I came back upstairs AGAIN and said, "Jason. It's not working and it's getting frustrating." Dad got a kick out of that and let me stay up a bit longer until Sisser fell asleep and wouldn't keep me awake too.

Saturday after Thanksgiving Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma Cota and I went to see some really cool Christmas lights. I wasn't thinking they would be that neat when Mom told me we were going but when I got there, WOW, they were so cool!!! I was in awe.






It was a long few days away from home and I was telling Mom and Dad, "I miss my home" by the time it was time for us to go home. We all had a great holiday but were all happy to be back home too.

Blythe and I with Great Grandpa and Grandma Jones


Dahlstrom Family with Great Gram D
Some of Daddy's cousins and their kids
Back: Brent, Flynn, Jasmyn, Cody, Trey, Mercadees, Lamista, Serenity, Gram, Reese, Daddy, Blythe, Me,
Center: Bruce, Josh, Brian, Front: Shahn, Trevor, Dustin

No comments: