Sunday, January 12, 2014

Finally.....All About Christmas

My Christmas this year was GREAT! It was fun, I was excited about all of it. I did my count down/Advent calendar again and I was letting Mom and Dad know daily how many days - after we go to about 15 days.

On the 23rd Mom and Dad let me open one of my gifts from them. I actually chose my gift from Blythe and it was a Hulk action figure to go with my Captain America and Wolverine.

We spent our day on Christmas Eve at home - just the four of us. We watched Christmas movies and Mom and made our gingerbread house like we have the last few years. We just had a nice day as a family at home.

That afternoon Mom and Dad let me open another gift from them - it was a Spiderman Lego set. So I spent my afternoon doing that Lego set. In the evening they surprised me and let me open one more....it was a set of three more action figures; Iron Man, Spiderman and Thor.  My big gift from them though was my new bedroom.

That night I set cookies out for Santa and Mom and I read "The Night Before Christmas".

I was very excited when I woke on Christmas morning. I have an alarm clock that turns green when it's ok to wake up. I woke up, waiting for my clock to turn green, ran out to check the tree, ran to Mom and Dad's room as said, "Mom! Santa came! He brought presents, ate cookies and my clock turned GREEN!"

Mom and Dad didn't make me wait too long before they got up so I could open those presents and see just want Santa brought. It was so exciting! He brought me a Hulk Lego set, a Ninja Turtle Lego set, a BINGO game, all the Ninja Turtle weapons and shell I asked for and

In my stocking Santa left me a Spiderman book, a Lego Marvel xBox game, some Avenger pencils and Ninja Turtle slipper socks.

I also got a Super Hero calendar, a Hulk night light for my room and an ISU basketball jersey from Mom and Dad.

After we had breakfast and played at home for while we packed up the car to head to Harpers. We didn't get very far before Mom and Dad decided we were going to turn around because it was snowing and the roads were getting worse. We spent our entire Christmas day at home playing with my new toys. The next morning we got up and got back on the road. We visited Great Grandpa and Grandma C. at their house, and Grandpa C. was there too. It was fun playing at their house with the stuffed animals and balloons. I got some gifts from my great aunts and uncles, and great grandpa and grandma too. I got an I Spy board game, a book, and another Spiderman action figure. Mom and Dad helped me exchange the Spiderman and put it toward another Lego set. Great Grandpa and Grandma gave me a Soccer ornament.

That evening we went out for pizza with Grandpa C. After that we went to his house and exchanged gifts with him - Grandma was out of town. I got a couple other Lego set from them, Superman sets, some super hero underwear, 2 GB Packer shirts and a Superman ornament. I was excited to get started on the Superman Legos and the ornament was my 2nd favorite gift from them.

The next day we hung out at Granny's and then went to Great Grandpa and Grandma J's house. I brought Legos to play at their house.  That night we opened presents with Granny. She gave me a Spiderman costume, Hulk hands, a fleece jacket, an Avenger little pinball game and an Eyeclops. The Eyeclops is pretty cool. I can take pictures and videos and I can see things in different modes; ghost recon, night vision, normal vision and thermal vision.

Saturday morning I got up and Mom and I went sledding with Grandpa C.It was a "huge mountain!" and I loved sledding. After sledding we had lunch and then packed the car up again and headed back home.

It was good to get back home and settle in before we headed to Uncle Dolly and Kari's house to celebrate with Dad's side of the family. I had a lot of fun playing there and got some great gifts there too! I got a DC heroes and villain book, a superhero story book, a Thor hammer, a Thor hammer light, Ninja Turtle pajamas, a bunch of Ninja Turtle Legos and a Wolverine Lego set. When I opened that one I said, "that's one I've been wishing for!"

I am a very, very lucky boy and got so many awesome gifts. So much for me to be thankful for.

This is the reindeer shirts we all made in my class with 
our foot print and hand prints.
We wore them for our holiday party.

Here is my letter I wrote to Santa this year!
"
Dear Santa Claus How've you been? Are all your reindeer fed? I've been a good boy.
Blythe has been good too. I would like Marvel Lego sets and Ninja Turtle Weapons,
Ninja Turtle lego sets.
 From Cohen "



Me in my reindeer antlers.

Me, Blythe and Marlie

Sisser in her antlers.

Checking out the Hulk Legos Santa brought!

Me with the gifts Santa brought for me.

Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Cota with me and Blythe.

Mom with me, Blythe, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Cota.

Santa brought us new stockings this year!

Me with the Gingerbread house Mom and I made.

Sisser with her Princess Castle Santa brought her.

Me and Grandpa C. swinging after sledding.

Sledding in Harpers!

Sledding with Grandpa C. in Harpers.





Me, Blythe and Mom with our Snowman, Snow Boy and Snow Dog.

Me, Blythe and Dad with the snow family. 

Me in the snow fort Dad and I built. I LOVED it! 

I told Dad it had to have a tunnel!


No comments: