We went to the Cyclone Tailgate Tour again this year. It was a lot of fun! I wasn't a big fan of waiting in line to get Fred Hoiberg's autograph but I did and Mom was happy we got it and got a picture with him.He and Coach Rhoads signed my ISU cap. I also got Cy to sign the back of my cap. I thought it was pretty funny that Cy and I had the same jersey on!
Dad took me to play some games in a trailer they had for kids to play in.
Blythe and I also each got an ISU visor. Each year they give out an ISU gift to all the kids. This year we got a cool visor.
It was fun that Grandpa Cota's cousin, Julie and her kids met us there.
![]() |
| Me with Cy! |
![]() |
| All of us with Fred Hoiberg. |
![]() |
| Waiting in line to get my visor. |
![]() |
| Me with Alex and Jesse Pladsen. |




No comments:
Post a Comment