Saturday, July 19, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

We went back to Harpers Memorial Day weekend but we didn't stay for the parade this year. We went to a graduation party and Great Grandma D's 96th Birthday.

Great Grandma D.'s 96th Birthday! 
We celebrated her birthday with a lot of Dad's side of the family in Postville. We had lunch and then went swimming at the pool in the building where the party was.

I had fun playing with some of my extended family and loved the swimming!

I also got to go to BINGO for the first time and I loved it! Mom, Dad and I went and it was so fun!

Playing BINGO at the Legion!

The next day we went to the Fire Station for pancakes and Grandpa let me check out the fire trucks and ambulances. It was a lot of fun!
















With Grandpa, Grandma D, Reese, Flynn and Blythe.





Tough guy in the ambulance.



Trying on Grandpa's fire mask. 



Playing with Great Grandma C. 

No comments: