Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekend in Harpers

At the end of September we spent a weekend in Harpers visiting family. I got to spend the night at Grandpa and Grandma C.'s house and Blythe spent the night at Granny's house with Mom and Dad.

The next day we had a busy day. Grandpa and I took the 4 wheeler over to the farm and Mom, Dad and Blythe met us there. I had fun climbing up on Uncle Ron's combine, playing with balloons and seeing the kitties outside.

Blythe, Me, Hudson
From there we went to Waukon and had lunch with Mom and Dad's friend and her boy, Hudson.

Then we headed to Great Grandma D's place. We hadn't been to her new place since she moved. It was fun to see her and her cat CeeCee. I love her cat. She had a cool toy gun she let me play with too.

Dad, Blythe, Great Gram D,
CeeCee and Me
After our visit with her we headed back to Granny's house for awhile and a trip to the park before we went back to the farm since we missed Great Grandma the first time.

After we left there and had dinner at Granny's we headed out and visited Great Grandpa and Grandma J.'s house for a little while before we hit the road for home.

It was a busy, full day but we got to see so many people we love.





No comments: