Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family fun day...

Hello -
Just a quick update. Today we had a fun day. Mommy, Daddy and I went to lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's. I even got to have some chicken from Mom's fajitas. YUM! I was a really good boy all through lunch. A couple ladies commented on my "cute bald head" and one even rubbed it as she walked by! That was a first for me.

After lunch we went to the mall. Mom wanted to shop for some clothes for me for next winter, since they are all on clearance now. So...Dad and I hung out together while Mom looked around. I eventually nodded off in my stroller, which too is something fairly uncommon. It used to be if I wasn't in my crib or car seat I wasn't sleeping. Mom said it's progress. :)

The rest of the afternoon we've just been hanging out at home. It's really cold, windy and nasty out, so I'm glad we're inside.

Hope you had a good day! Stay warm!

No comments: