
What a fun day I had yesterday! It started out with Mommy waking me up - which almost never happens. They usually let me wake up on my own, but we had places to be yesterday! So, after I'm awake it was breakfast, festive clothing and off to a 4th of July parade. I got to spend my day with so many people I love. Mom and Dad tried to get me to nap before the parade started and they thought they had succeeded, but nope...I'm just not a boy who will sleep anywhere. I occassionaly sleep in the car and I always sleep in my crib (home and at Granny's) but that's pretty much it. I just have a hard time sleeping anywhere else. The parade was pretty long so I watched for awhile, took a break inside, watched a little more, took a break....etc. (you get the picture). After the parade we had a cookout with a lot of yummy food. By this time I was exhausted so Daddy loaded up the car while Mommy got to visit with an old friend she hadn't seen in a very long time and shortly after we hit the road. This was one of those times I feel asleep in the car - I was sooooo tired! But, my nap was only as long as our trip home - about 40 minutes.
When we got back to Granny's we had a nice surprise that Mommy's cousin Tonya was there with Devon. We are just a few weeks apart in age. We weren't too sure of each other at first but after a little while I showed her how we could play with the computer.


Then, our mommies took us to the park across the street and we got to swing and play in the rocks.


Then, our mommies took us to the park across the street and we got to swing and play in the rocks.
defense I have the same one, and thought she 
had taken it from me. (Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it) :)

had taken it from me. (Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it) :)
After we played at the park, Mom and I headed to Grandpa & Grandma Cota's for dinner. From there we went back to Granny's. Mom and Dad were hoping I would nap, but nope! I just rested in my crib for awhile but never did go to sleep. I was back up - going on my short 40 minute nap for the day. Then...someone came to the door and it was my great-aunt Patty. She brought me an orange push-up for a treat. She was out selling ice cream in town and she was so thoughtful and brought me one. I LOVED it! I ate almost the entire thing all by myself! 

heard a thing!This picture is when I was gettin' ready to go watch fireworks!
Today...is a new day! I can't wait to see what's in store for me today. I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July as much as I enjoyed mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment