I had a big day today. Mom, Dad, Marlie and I visited Grandpa & Grandma D. and Uncle Brent. Mom and Dad had dentist appointments and Dad and I had eye appointments. I'm not sure about Dad, but I was a good boy for mine. I was really interested in the tools the Dr. was using to try and look in my eyes but he was able to check them out. He said I have healthy eyes but I'll probably be nearsighted, just like my daddy. Right now I should be farsighted, but I'm not, so that tells him I'll probably be nearsighted. We'll know more in a couple years.
After our appointments we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's and then went to eat dinner. We had yummy pizza. Dad was trying to keep me from grabbing the hot pizza pan, and was so focused on that, he didn't realize I grabbed his big glass of cold pop and spilled it all over my lap. I wasn't sure what to do. I thought about crying but I didn't. Dad cleaned me up and took my socks, shoes and pants off while mom got my pizza cut up. It all turned out just fine.
After dinner we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's again and Grandpa had a surprise for me. It was a Diego b-a-l-l! I think I'll have fun playing with it! I love everything "D".
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment