Monday, August 24, 2009

16 months came and went...

Sorry I missed my 16 months old post. I can't even keep up to myself. Let's see...I don't know that there is a whole lot of new things to report. Just a few words I'm saying...

(and I do have to admit some of my words sound similar, but I know what I'm talking about)

I now say:

dog (which sounds like duck, done, and Diego) daah
gee = snugglie
nnnnice (while I hug and pat something with my hand...could be my snuggle, monkey, mommy, daddy, one of marlie's toys, my sippy cup....anything....if it's 'nnnnice' it's getting a hug and a pat.

I shush Marlie
I pucker up my lips for kisses

I went through a little phase (about a week or 2) where I was a little pickier about what I ate. Mom still isn't sure if it was that I didn't feel all that great, or if I was really just being picky. I am doing better about it recently but still have my moments where I boycott. They never give in and give me something else though. I either have to eat what I have or go without. Bummer!

I forgot to mention that after I got my shots I started getting a few hives here and there. I would get 2-3 at a time and they would go away withing 10-15 minutes of them appearing. The nurse at my Dr. office said they didn't think it was caused by the shots, but that I picked up a virus when I was there getting my shots. I got hives for about 1 week - just a couple a day but they seem to be gone now. I also got about 7 red pots on my legs at the end of last week. Mom thinks they were chicken pox. It's common to get a few spots after you get the chicken pox vaccine. They are all cleared up now too.

We've been spending quite a lot of time outside playing. Mom, Marlie and I go for a walk almost everyday. Well, I ride and they walk. We also get to the park sometimes. Yesterday Dad, Mom, Marlie and I walked to the park. I got to swing and play for awhile before we walked back home. Today Mom and I had a picnic in our yard. After I was done eating I played with Marlie while mom pulled weeds.

Today I was being a silly boy and walked around the house with my snugglie on my head for the longest time. Mom of course had to take a couple pictures.

No comments: