park for a picnic and we played at the splashpad. The water was REALLY cold though so we didn't play long. I had fun touching the water with my hands but if it sprayed me I cried...it was just such cold water. Bailey thought so too!We went out and did some shopping on Monday. I got some new things for fall/winter and next summer.
Tuesday Grandma D. came to visit. She and I hung out at home while Mom and Bailey went to do some shopping. We had a lot of fun!
We also made a trip to the Children's Zoo. I went there earlier in the year with Mom and Paula, but I was a lot more into it this time. There is a big duck exhibit and I loved it. "Duck. Duck. Duck. " Mom said she thought I said "Duck" about 800 times. :)
Thursday night my buddy, Parker came over to our house. We had fun playing.

Friday we headed back to Mommy's hometown. We went to Great-Grandpa and Grandma Jones' house for Bailey to meet her Dad. I got to spend some time with them before we headed to Granny's house. Saturday Mom, Granny and I did some shopping and then Mom and I made
a trip to the park before going out to see Grandpa and Grandma C. Sunday we had a family dinner to celebrate Grandpa
C's 60th Birthday. Cake is good!He got a photo book my Great Grandma C. put together for him with a lot of old pictures.
What do you think....do I look like my Grandpa? This picture was taken of him in 1951.
No comments:
Post a Comment