Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend fun...

I had such a fun weekend! Grandma D. came to our house on Friday and stayed with me and Marlie while Mom and Dad went out of town to Ames. They stayed there and went to the game on Saturday. Grandma stayed with me and we hung out Saturday. Then my great-aunt Peggy, and daddy's cousin Ashley and her little girl, Kaylee came to our house to visit. We went out to dinner that night after Mom and Dad got home. Sunday everyone but Daddy got ready and went and did some shopping. Mom said I was a good boy on the shopping trip. I got a new outfit for my 18 month pictures coming up, a coat for winter, snow boots, my halloween costume, and a pair of shoes for me to grow in to. We all had a great day. Last night I was crazy! Mom and Dad said I was really wound up - just being goofy. They couldn't stop laughing at me. I was just having fun. Now it's Monday and it's back to our regular routine. Hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments: