There are so many things I have been meaning to post about but I just haven't. So...this will have to be a 'catch all' post where I tell you a bunch of random stuff.
First of all - Grandma and Grandpa Cota went to Ireland for two weeks from the end of July to early August. When they got back they brought me some really cool stuff! They brought me two books about leprechauns, a super cool Ireland rugby shirt and a train track set. There are eight 'puzzle pieces' that have tracks on them and you can put them together several different ways. Then the little engine that came with it drives around on the tracks all by itself. It's really fun to play with!
I can't remember if I told you Bailey stayed with us for a week this summer. She and I spent a lot of time playing together while Mom and Dad got to have some time to run here and there. We had a lot of fun!
Then, this past week Bailey and Brinley came back to stay. Dewey and Danette stayed over night one night too. They got here after I was in bed and I didn't know they were here. I heard someone in the morning and was very excited and smiley - until I realized it wasn't Mom or Dad. I got a little scowly and shy and shut the door to my room. I thought I should hide out in there.
Tuesday they came back to pick up the girls and I was very excited to see Dewey. I talked about him a lot while they were gone. I wasn't so sure about Danette while she was here though. Any question she would ask me, I would tell the answer to Dewey. It didn't seem to hurt her feelings too much - she seemed to think it was funny. :)
Monday Grandpa Cota stopped by to play for awhile too! We had a lot of fun playing outside and inside!
Let's see....what else? It's finally nice enough we can play outside again. Mom said for a couple weeks it was too hot and humid for us to be out so we had been stuck inside. I am glad we can be out there again!!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment