Sunday, August 22, 2010

Potty time....

Mom and Dad have been talking to me about going potty on the big boy potty for a while now. They've been telling me what it's all about. I don't fully understand but I did get a bit of a better idea yesterday. Friday Mom had me in big boy underwear most of the day but we went through several pairs. Well yesterday I went pee on the 'big boy potty' for the first time! Not only did I go once yesterday but I went FOUR times! I got a sticker and 2 mini M&Ms each time! That was the highlight. :) Daddy was at a friends house so I called him to tell him and I called Grandpa Cota to tell him too! They were both proud of me! Grandma Dahlstrom was at our house and she was very proud of me too!

Today hasn't been as successful of a day. I was in underwear the majority of the day but did wear a diaper for nap time and when we went out for lunch. I went through 3 or 4 pairs of underwear today. But I finished on a high note. Right before bed I went pee in the potty!! I got my praise, my m&ms and my sticker! I called Grandma Dahlstrom to tell my good news!

We'll see how I do tomorrow!

No comments: