Thursday, March 17, 2011

Funny

Just a list of some of my 'funnies' lately.

Mom and I went to the park a couple days ago. It was our first trip this spring. I was so excited to try out the slides and swings. There are two slides at the park we go to. I told mom one was "VERY slidey". The twisty slide though, I told her, "That was is not very slidey. It's sticky". Then I went on the swings. Mom was pushing me pretty high and I said, "It's very swingy!" We had played almost an hour and Mom said she'd give me 5 more pushes on the swing then when the swing stopped I could slide one more time and then we had to leave. So as my swing was slowing down Mom asked, "Is that fun?" and I said, "It's very slowy." Mommy giggled. :)

Marlie will whine or whimper a little, and I say, "Mars, what's the problem?"

No comments: