I had such a fun but busy weekend! It started on Friday morning, Mom and I got up, got ready and were on the road by 9:30 to meet Grandpa Cota so I could spend the day with him. We had a lot of fun. He showed me the huge pink elephant in Marquette. I guess it's been there a very long time. When we got back to his and Grandma's house we played with toys. They have some wood blocks I used as bowling pins and bowled for quite awhile.That evening Mom came and picked me up and we headed out to meet Granmda Dahlstrom and Kari so I could spend the evening with them at Peggy's house while Mom went to watch Bailey in a play. Mom came to Peggy's later and we all spent the night there. Saturday we had cinnamon rolls. They were so yummy. When Mom first asked if I wanted one she told me,
"they are kind of like cake". Well if it's like cake count me in! I LOVED them! Later I got to have actual cake too for Kari's baby shower. I sat with Great-Grandma Dahlstrom while I ate my cake. After I ate my piece of cake I got down off my chair and said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!" :)During the gift opening I was kind of trying to steal the show with my Wheel of Fortune bit. There was a gift bag that said, "BABY" and I started in on the whole, "is there B? Yes there's one B. Ding. I buy a vowel? An "A"..... etc. Everyone thought I was pretty funny. I like to make people laugh. :)
During the shower I had fun playing with Kaylee,
Julia and some of my other cousins. Kaylee and I got to drive a JD Gator around. It was fun, but I thought it was a little bumpy.After the Baby Shower Mom and I loaded up and headed back to Harpers. I needed a nap before the big St. Patrick's Day party and Grandpa and Grandma Cota's house. I took my nap and when I woke Granny made me mac and cheese and gave me some peas and oranges. When I got up in my chair at the table I said, "No. Pancakes." (Granny always makes pancakes for me when I'm at her house). Mommy explained I would have mac and cheese for dinner and Granny would make pancakes for breakfast. So I went ahead and ate my dinner.
After Mom and I were at the St. Patrick's party for about an hour I came out from the bedroom where I was playing and said to Mom, "I'm ready". Mom thought that was pretty funny. She got my coat on and took me back to Granny's. When Mom told Granny what I has said she laughed too. Well right after Mom left to go back to the party it was very clear to Granny why I was "ready" to leave. I hopped up in my chair at the table, put my hands in the air and said to Granny, "PANCAKES?!" So Granny made me pancakes and I gobbled down two of them. :)
Sunday Mom and I got up and went and visited my Great-Grandpa and Grandma Cota and then my Great-Grandpa and Grandma Jones before we headed back for home.
It was a fun and tiring weekend. I got to see so many people this trip!
Here a couple more Gator pics:

No comments:
Post a Comment