A couple days ago I celebrated my third birthday! I had a great day. Mom and Dad had balloons tied out in the hallway so I'd see them as soon as I opened my door in the morning. Once I got up, I came out and Mom and Dad had a present all set up for me to play with. It was just what I asked for. Race cars and a track from the Disney movie, "Cars". I have been having so much fun playing with it.
Mom made me a special breakfast of 'birthday balloon pancakes'. Pancakes are one of my favorites anyway. After breakfast we got ready and headed to a 'fun place' called Jumpin' Janes in Dubuque. They had a bunch of inflatable slides and bouncy things to play on. It was an
interesting drive down there for Mom and Dad. (Well Dad mostly since he was driving). It was raining VERY, VERY hard it was hard to see and we were low on gas. Thankfully we made it to the gas station with no problems. :) After a couple hours of playing and some lunch we headed back home.Once we got back to the house it was pretty cold in there. Mom and Dad realized our furnace was broke so they had to make
some calls and get that taken care of before we headed off to my next celebration at The Playstation in Cedar Rapids. A guy came quickly and fixed it and we made it to my celebration on time.Sophie, Preston, Layla, Jesse, Christine, Parker, Uncle Dolly, Kari, Grandpa and Grandma
Dahlstrom and Mom and Dad helped me celebrate. We had pizza, cake, presents and FUN!!My party isn't for another week. That's when I get to celebrate with a lot more of my favorite people. So far being three is treating me pretty well! I don't have my 3 year check up until May 5. Once I do that I'll update ya with my stats. :)
Oh and guess what - on my birthday we didn't get any snow at our house but where Granny and Grandpa and Grandma Cota live, they got around 4 inches and then got some more the next day. CRAZY!!!
Here are some more pictures from my birthday!|











No comments:
Post a Comment