Saturday I had a very fun day celebrating two of my friends' third birthday. Friday Mom and I headed to Harpers to spend the night at Granny's. I got to play at the park and that was so fun!Saturday we got up and got ready to go to my cousin/friend Devon's third birthday party. I got to see Devon, her mom, dad, sister Hadyn, Great Grandpa and Grandma Jones, Granny, Sophie, Preston, Layla, Dayton, Stacia and Harrison. At the party we played pin the tail on the donkey. I had never played that before. Tonya put the blindfold on me and I said, "I can't see!!" I still had to try and stick the tail on. I did ok for my first time. Then my favorite part....CAKE!!
After the party Mom and I headed back home to get rested up to go celebrate Parker's third birthday. I had a big long nap. We
were planning on going bowling but there was a tournament at the bowling alley so we couldn't get in until much later than planned. Instead we went to a really fun place called The Playstation. When we walked in and I saw the tube/tunnels, slides etc I gasped and said, "What is that called?" We played and played, had pizza and cake, it was pretty much the perfect day!


Today was a very nice day and we spent most of the day outside playing baseball, football, golf and drawing with sidewalk chalk. Makes me excited for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment