Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Children's Museum - CHECK

On Sunday Mom, Dad and I went to Coralville to the Iowa Children's Museum. It was soooo much fun!! I loved it and hope we get to go back sometime.

Rolling golf balls down the "roller coaster"











Doing some grocery shopping. I picked out some of my favorites, popcorn, cake, chocolate syrup for chocolate milk, granola bars, corn on the cob, pancakes and Dad's favorite cereal. I also picked out a large supply of clams. I've never had clams but Mom's thinking maybe I need to try them. :)



Banging on the drums in "Music City"




Building a race car and testing it out on the track.



Waiting my turn to "drive" the ambulance.



Peddle plane - I loved making the propeller go around and around.



Dad and I built a paper rocket and then flew it. I would jump on this step to make it fly.



Pretending to fly a plane!



Tired out from such a fun day!

No comments: