Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More summer fun...Bever Park - check


It's been a great summer. I've been so busy I've been slacking a little on keeping this updated. Let's see.....I need to go back to about the middle of July....Mom's cousins, Cameron and Bailey came and stayed the week with us. I had a lot of fun with them. We played a lot and Mom and Dad were thinking I was starting to think I was a teenager like they are. :)

We went to Chuck E. Cheese one night. We had pizza and played games. I liked playing Skee Ball, crawling through the tubes, going down the slides and playing the "pop the bubbles" game. I won a bunch of tickets and got to pick out some little toys before we left.

Another day Mom took us to Bever Park Zoo. I've been there before but it was the first time this summer and another thing to check off our summer fun list! I had a lot of fun looking at all the animals. I saw cows, pigs, goats, sheep, ducks, chickens and geese.

I was sad when Cam and Bailey had to go home. It was a lot of fun playing with them!







No comments: