I got a new bike! I had a little bike I got from Dewey and Danette's family for my first birthday and I had a lot of fun riding it but I got too big for it. I have really been into riding my bike lately but it was getting a little difficult to ride a bike that was too small for me. My friend, Parker was nice let me ride his bike sometimes but Mom and Dad decided it was time for me to get a bike of my own that I could ride. On Sunday we went and picked one out that is just my size. Mom was surprised how big of a bike I was really able to fit on. She thinks I look like such a big boy riding it, but....I AM a big boy so you'll have that.Mom and Dad said I do such a good job riding it. I also got a new helmet to coordinate with it. I'm stylin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment