Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Saturday

We had a great day on Saturday. We all slept in and then went to the Farmer's Market downtown Cedar Rapids. It was the first time Dad and I had been there. I enjoyed watching all of the people and dogs.

That afternoon I was invited to my buddy, Tristan's birthday party. Parker was also invited and went. Our daddies play softball together and when we go to the games we get to play together too.

His party was a lot of fun. They had a REALLY BIG slip and slide made with a tarp and sprinkler. They also have a really big swimming pool we got to swim in.

I was a little bit nervous about the big pool and held on pretty tightly to Daddy.




Saturday night we were invited to a cookout and fireworks and our friends, Dan and Mary Kay's. We all had fun there. There were a lot of kids for me to play with and a lot of Mom and Dad's friends there too. And we got to see some fireworks!

No comments: