Friday, July 1, 2011

Movie in a Theather - Check

Another thing off our summer fun list...we went to a movie at the theater. It was my very first movie at a theater and Mom and Dad thought I did a pretty good job! I did a pretty good job sitting through the movie - and the fact that we got popcorn helped. :)

We went to see Cars 2. I have been so excited about seeing it since I started seeing all the commercials for it.

Mom and Dad thought the trailers at the beginning were really, really long - especially for little kids to have to sit through. About 20 minutes before the movie was over I started getting antsy but we only had to take one potty break and one trip to the concession stand so all in all - SUCCESS!!!

I did hear Mom and Dad say it would be at least 6 months before we go to another one though. By then I should be ready to sit a little longer....maybe. :)

No comments: