Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend away...

I told y0u Marlie and I were staying with Grandpa and Grandma...well we had a lot of fun! On Thursday night we spent the night at their house. Friday I hung out with Emily for a while until she had class. Then I got to go to work with Grandpa at DTI. I always have fun there...especially in the boxing ring! I also got to play with the dog, Zoey. (her mom and dad work there)

After hanging out at DTI for awhile I went back to Grandpa and Grandma's house before Grandma and I went to Uncle Dolly and Kari's house to play with Reese. I was having fun playing pool and playing with Reese. I would squeak her toy for her and she would smile. It was fun!

Saturday Grandma, Marlie and I headed back to our house. It was fun at Grandma and Grandpa's but I was ready to play with my toys again and Mars was ready to sleep in her own house.

Sunday Grandma and I went to church and when we got back home Mom and Dad were home. They surprised me with some boxing gloves. I was so excited!

We all had a great weekend!











No comments: