Friday, June 24, 2011

Hanging out in Cedar Falls....

Last night Mom, Dad, Marlie and I went to Watleroo/Cedar Falls to visit Uncle Dolly, Kari, Reese, Grandma and Grandpa. We hung out at Uncle Dolly and Kari's house and had dinner. I had fun playing pool with Grandpa. Uncle Dolly took Grandpa and I out for a ride on the golf cart and I got to hit golf balls. I thought that was neat!

After we left there I got to go home with Grandpa and Grandma. Marlie was already waiting for us at their house. We are spending a couple days in Cedar Falls before Grandma brings us back home to our house. Mom and Dad are going to spend some time with their friends I guess.

Grandpa said he's going to take me to DTI so I can do some boxing and play table tennis! I'm really looking forward to that!

No comments: