Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day festivities


For Memorial Day weekend we went back to Harpers like we do most every year.

Saturday we spent the afternoon at Granny's Then that night we went to Grandpa and Grandma Cota's house to play.

Sunday morning we got up and went to the Pancake Breakfast at the fire station. It was so yummy I ate two whole pancakes.

Tonya, Devon, Hadyn, Sophie, and Layla were there. They brought their grandma and Layla's other grandma along too.

Sunday afternoon we went to Eitzen for Mitchell's graduation party. I had a lot of fun there. I got to play outside at the playground with Grandpa Dahlstrom.

Monday we got up and got ready to go to the parade in Harpers. I had so much fun at it this year - the most fun I've had yet. I got to go and grab candy! We sat with Dewey and Danette and they were teaching me all about how to get the candy. After the parade we all went to the Memorial Day program. Daddy and I had to leave early though because I was getting antsy.

After Mom got back we had lunch, Great Grandpa and Grandma Jones stopped by to see me and we packed up and headed home. I was whipped! I kept asking Mom and Dad, "can I go home?" I was so sleepy I almost fell asleep in the car - well I did for just a few seconds until I popped my head up, crying a little saying I wanted chocolate. After I had a piece of parade candy I was awake the rest of the 2 hour drive home - believe it or not. :)

It was a fun weekend. I got to spend time with so many people I love!






No comments: