It's not uncommon to see hot air balloons flying over our house. During the summer we see them several times a week. But tonight there were a couple of them launching just down the street from our house. Dad and I got to watch one take off from there not too long ago too but tonight Mom and I went down to watch with Parker, Christine and Bella. It's pretty neat to watch the fire go and make them go up, up, up.Monday, October 1, 2012
Hot Air Balloon
It's not uncommon to see hot air balloons flying over our house. During the summer we see them several times a week. But tonight there were a couple of them launching just down the street from our house. Dad and I got to watch one take off from there not too long ago too but tonight Mom and I went down to watch with Parker, Christine and Bella. It's pretty neat to watch the fire go and make them go up, up, up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment