I have a Cars 2 Xbox game that I love to play. Recently I started calling it my 'work'. When I head down stairs to play I say, "I gotta go to work now" and down I go to play. Mom and Dad thought it was pretty funny.
Today Mom, Blythe and I were at Kohls. As we were walking through the store I said, "I like this song." Mom said, "I didn't know you you knew this song." I said, "My favorite part is 'Dad Gum' part". Mom paused as she listed a little bit and then she laughed. 'Dad Gum' is something Mater from Cars says on the "Mater Toons" DVD. He has a song he sings called "Dad Gum". Mom said she could understand why I thought the song was saying Dad Gum - it did sort of sound like it. I still think that's what they were saying. :)
One of my favorite sayings is "sugar". Whenever something doesn't go my way, I drop something, or it's just not working out I say, "Oh sugar!" Mom and Dad think it's pretty funny.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment