This morning I woke up just before 7 and I couldn't breathe very well. It scared me. I went in to get Mom but it was even hard for her to hear me because of my raspy voice. She did though and it didn't take long for her to know what was going on. Dad got up right away too.
Mom got the hot shower running while Dad sat in there with me Mom called the 24 hour nurse to see what they should do. The nurse told her a few things to check and said they were doing the right thing.
This afternoon mom and dad decided they should take me in. Mom was going to but I didn't want to leave Dad stop he took me.
They poked my finger so they could run some tests to make sure I didn't have anything else. They told Dad they were doing that more for Blythe's case than mine. It made mom and dad feel better, even though I got so upset when they poked my finger that I threw up. :(
The Dr. prescribed me one dose of a steroid to get me on the road to recovery. It's been a long day. Hopefully I'm feeling better tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment