Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

Thankfully I was feeling much better for Christmas I was able to fully enjoy it and did I ever! I had so much fun this Christmas!

We were planning to celebrate with Grandpa, Grandma Dahlstrom, Uncle Dolly, Kari and Reese the weekend before Christmas but with me being since Mom and Dad postponed it until I was feeling better.

Mom and Dad had to keep Blythe away from me while I was sick so she wouldn't catch what I had. Christmas Eve was the first day we were able to be around each other. Mom said she could tell I missed her. It wasn't until the afternoon of Christmas Eve that Mom got the word from the Dr. office that I was no longer contagious. So before that she had told me that Dad was going to hang out with Blythe in her room while she and I would hang out because she missed me. I told said, "Aw. I wanted us all to hang out together." Needless to say once the Dr. office called and said I was fine to be around Bythe we were all happy!

We had "the BEST Christmas Eve EVER!" Mommy and I kept saying that because we were so happy we could all spend the day together in the same room. Mommy and I made cut out cookies, decorated a ginger bread house, watched Christmas movies) Rudolph, Charlie Brown Christmas and The Polar Express. It really was a fun, FUN day!

The next morning I woke up around 7:30 but I didn't go in and Mom and Dad up until 8:00. (They always say what  good boy I am!) They came out but Blythe was still sleeping. Mom and Dad agreed I didn't have to wait for her to wake up to open presents this year since she is still so little but next year we'll wait for her. I got such great gifts! From Mom and Dad I got some cars, Siddely the plane from Cars 2, some shoes (I wasn't so excited about them at first but I like them now), a Cars autograph book for Disneyland  and Blythe got me some books I wanted - Chicka Chicka Boom Boom for one!

Santa brought me just what I wanted....CARS! He brought me Rip Clutchgoneski, "Gunner Acer", the "genious boat" and a Thomas Book with little trains - like Emmett's that I always want to play with. I told Mom and Dad I loved all my gifts. They asked my favorite and I said, "all of them!"

Later in the day we got ready to head to Harpers. We visited so many people we love in just two days. We went to "the farm" for Grandpa Cota's sides Christmas. We weren't able to stay long though. We were going to try to get to Grandpa Dahlstrom's sides celebration but we ran out of time and went to see a cabin that Grandpa and Uncle Dolly got. It's pretty cool! Daddy said we'll stay there sometime. I wasn't too sure about that idea but we'll see. :)

That evening we opened gifts with Granny before we went to Grandpa Cota's to open gifts with him. Grandma Cota was out of town so we missed her. I of course bot spoiled by both of them with cars, clothes, a LeapFrog game, a toy tractor, plow and wagon, a train calendar, a Cars book, Cars plate, bowl, cup set, clothes, mickey mouse waffle maker...so many fun things!

After all that we needed a good night rest! The next day we got up and started another fun filled day. We visited Grandpa and Grandma Jones then to Great Grandma Dahlstroms where I liked playing with CC and Charlie (the cat and dog). After visiting there we went to the Jones' to see all of them.They spoiled me with gifts too.

After a long day we went back to Granny's to eat dinner before heading back home. We were all wore out!

Saturday after Christmas we were able to get together with G&G Dahlstrom, Uncle Brent, Kari and Reese. They came to our house and we had snacks, played Cars 2 on the xbox and opened gifts. I had so much fun playing xbox with Daddy, Brent and Grandpa. I got spoiled with gifts from them too. I got clothes, a Cars calendar, a RC helicopter, Cars Monopoly, some money, kit kats and a cars puzzle. More fun things!!



What a great Christmas we had. I am a little bummed it's over. Today as Mom was taking down the tree and decorations I asked, "did we open ALL the presents?" She and Dad assured me we did. :)




Mom and Dad let me choose one gift to open on Christmas Eve.
Marsie loves presents too but she had to wait until Christmas morning. 

I got Leland Turbo from Cars 2!!





 The gingerbread house Mommy and I decorated on Christmas Eve.

 I got the cookies set out for Santa. It wasn't easy. 
They fell of the plate about five times before I got them there. Luckily only one broke. 


We've been counting the days and it's finally Christmas Day!!!


Again - Marsie trying to open my presents. 



Gunner Acer! Just what I wanted. I told Mommy and Daddy on Christmas Eve
this was the ONE car I hoped I got most. Luckily Santa was able to add it to his bag
Christmas Eve before he got to our house. 


Me and my haul from Santa!

Mom and Dad bought an iPad for a family gift for us. We all love it! 

Uh - this wasn't the Siddely I wanted. 


Marsie - get your own gifts! 

 Finally she has one to open. 

Tried to get a nice pic with Grandpa but we weren't cooperating. 

 Opening gifts with Granny!

No comments: