Yesterday was Little Sissy Girl's baptism. We started out they day at Granny's, then visiting Grandpa and Grandma Cota's house, then to my Great Aunt and Uncle, Steve and Patty's for a January Christmas party. I was getting really tired by then time we left there.That evening we went to church and had Blythe's baptism afterward. Mom and Dad said I was a good boy during it but again I was so exhausted since I didn't get much of a nap. Granny took me back to her house early and I was thankful she did. I got my 'guys' and laid on the couch.
Mom, Dad and Blythe came back as soon as they could and we packed up to head home. Mom and Dad would ask if I felt ok and I told them I did but I didn't want to eat anything - not even cake or mac and cheese so they knew I wasn't feeling well. Mom took my temp when we got home and it was 102. After some Motrin and a good night sleep I was feeling much better today!
Sissy's baptim was good though - and I had some of her cake today! :)
Us with Grandpa and Grandma Cota
With Grandpa and Grandma Dahlstrom
With Aunt Kari, Uncle Dolly and Reese
With Blythe's Godparents, our great aunt and uncle, Dewey and Danette
and Fr. Moser who baptized her in Harpers at St. Ann's St. Joseph's.
With Great Grandma Jones and Granny - (Great Grandpa Jones wasn't feeling well)
With Great Uncle and Aunt, Ron and Brigid






No comments:
Post a Comment