Saturday at Blythe's Baptism Mom and Dad thought maybe I wasn't feeling well. Well turns out I wasn't. When we got home that night I had a fever of 102. The next day I was alright but then that night (Monday morning) I threw up in my bed. Monday I stayed home from school but Mom thought I was ok. Tuesday I went to school but Tuesday night I threw up in my bed again. Wednesday was my day off from school anyway, then with the cold weather we didn't have school today and it's cancelled again tomorrow. Mom is happy that I have a few more days to get feeling better. Hopefully by Monday I'll be feeling better.
Wednesday night when Daddy was putting me to bed I said, "I'm sorry I threw up in my bed last night." Daddy told me that it was ok and I didn't need to be sorry for that. He said I was sick and couldn't help it. Mommy heard me say that to Daddy and it brought tears to her eyes. She told me what a sweet boy I am. <3 nbsp="" p="">
Each day I seem to be a little bit better. Hopefully soon I'll be back to myself. 3>
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment