Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun Weekend

I had a really good weekend! Friday night I played with my buddy, Parker. Saturday I got up and went to my second baseball game. Mom and Dad said I did a good job there this week. I did a better job focusing on the game and I got two hits. My first hit I missed my three pitches so I hit off the tee, the second hit I got off a pitch. I ran as fast as I could to first, then second on the next hit, third on the next hit and then home.



After my game we came home and hung out at home. Dad helped me practice riding my bike without my training wheels then last night we played outside again. I played basketball with Dad, Parker and Jesse.

Today we celebrated Father's Day for Daddy. Mom made pancakes for him (and me) :) and I made Dad a card and Blythe and I gave him Oreos.

Today we played outside a lot. I played in my pool with Dad, then again later with Parker. Tonight Dad and I hung out together and played Toys Story 3 on xbox. It was a really great weekend!








No comments: