Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We went to Harpers over Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday we hung out with Granny at her house. Sunday we celebrated Great Gram D's 95th birthday with the Dahlstrom family. I had fun playing with some of my distant cousins.

Us with Great Gram D., Grandpa and Grandma D.

After the party we went to the cabin. I had a lot of fun there. I went with Dad and Grandpa on the Mule to Grandpa's barn. I had a lot of fun picking rocks out of the field. 

Monday we went to the Memorial Day parade. We sat with Dewey & Danette's family and Great Grandma Jones. I got a lot of candy and saw Grandpa Cota in the parade. 

Me and Daddy waiting for more candy during the parade.


Me and Blythe with Grandpa C. after the Memorial Day parade. 

Danette, Cam, Blythe, Bailey, Me
Brinley, Mom, Great Grandma Jones, 
Dewey

After the parade we headed back home so I could go to baseball practice.

No comments: