Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Fun

Last weekend Mom, Dad Blythe and I took our trip to Bloomsbury Farm. It was a lot of fun! I took my first trip through a haunted house - well it was the crazy fun house rather than the really scary haunted house but it was fun. My exact words were, "That was AWESOME!!"

I went through the corn maze with Dad - we went through the smaller kids maze and the big maze too. We went on a hayride to the pumpkin patch and I picked out my very own pumpkin to pick. I loved it. It was such a fun family day!

Friday night Mom helped me have a little Halloween party at our house. It was just our next door neighbors but it was a lot of fun. Mom planned a few activities for my friends and I. We had pizza, "jack-o-lantern" mandarin oranges and "mummy" juice boxes. We got to decorate our own sugar cookie, we played Halloween BINGO and painted our pumpkins. After all the activities my friends and I played in the bouncy house and played other things too.

To add to the excitement, while we were playing in the bouncy house I lost my second too so that night the the tooth fairy made a visit to me.

Tonight we carved pumpkins. I decided I wanted a Batman and a Spiderman pumpkin and we decided on a Minnie pumpkin for Blythe. Mom did most of the work but I helped scooped some of the pumpkin out. I thought it was pretty gross though so I didn't do a lot.

I'm getting very excited for Halloween!!



Pictures from Bloomsbury Farm



How many pumpkins tall this fall? I grew!!





Before I went in the Haunted House


After the Haunted House - "That was AWESOME!"

Picking out my pumpkin from the patch.

Blythe and I in the corn bin.

I loved feeding the goats.


New pumpkin bowling this year!

Mom! The sun is so bright! 

Blythe and Mom



Me and Blythe being a ghost. 




Going down the slide!




Swings!!



My Halloween Party


Cookies!


Our oranges and juice boxes Mom did.



Cookie decorating!


 Yum!!



Painting my pumpkin!

Pumpkin Carving





No comments: