Friday, October 4, 2013

My First Homecoming Parade as a Lion

I've been to the Linn Mar homecoming parade a couple times before but this was my first one as an actual Lion. Mom and Dad asked if I wanted to walk in the parade with my school float or if I wanted to watch the parade and get candy. I decided I wanted to be in the parade and throw out candy. Mom was planning to walk with me but I said I wanted to Dad to. She didn't mind and Dad was happy to walk with me. Mom and Blythe watched the parade.

I had so much fun throwing candy out - especially when I saw someone I knew. I walked almost the whole way. There was just a little ways Dad had to carry me. It was a fun evening and I'm glad the rain held off!



No comments: