For Valentine's Day we were asked to make a box for our "Valentine Mail". My teacher incorporated a Postal Service lesson in with our Valentines. We each had to make a mail box. We had address labels for each classmate and stamps we needed to use on our Valnetine cards. When I brought my cards to school I put them in the mail drop box and we took turns being postal workers. As a postal worker we had a stamp we used to cancel the stamp and then deliver the cards to the proper mail boxes.On Thursday we had a our Friendship Party to celebrate Valentine's Day. Mom helped with our party and we had a snack and then opened our Valentine Cards.
I chose to make my mailbox look like a Lego. Mom helped me but I was pretty happy with how it turned out.
This was my table being postal workers.
Opening my Valentine's!
The Wednesday before Valentine's Day Grandpa and Grandma Cota came to our house for a visit. They were at our house when I got home from school! It's always a fun surprise when Grandpa visits.
The day before Valentine's Day Mom, Dad, Blythe and I went out for dinner at a restaurant. I got to pick and I chose Red Robin like I usually do. After dinner we went to Target and I got to look at toys for a long time. It was a fun night.
For Valentine's Day Mom and Dad got me a new backpack, a cake ball and a Lego DC book. Blythe got me some Lego Movie mini figures and Spiderman Chocolate. Dad surprised us with cinnamon rolls for breakfast. It was a fun day!
The day before Valentine's Day Mom, Dad, Blythe and I went out for dinner at a restaurant. I got to pick and I chose Red Robin like I usually do. After dinner we went to Target and I got to look at toys for a long time. It was a fun night.
For Valentine's Day Mom and Dad got me a new backpack, a cake ball and a Lego DC book. Blythe got me some Lego Movie mini figures and Spiderman Chocolate. Dad surprised us with cinnamon rolls for breakfast. It was a fun day!
Here are some pictures Mom took of Blythe and I on Valentine's Day 2014.




No comments:
Post a Comment