Saturday, April 26, 2008

One week old!

It's hard to believe it's been one weeks since I was born. Mommy isn't sure where that week went. Time sure does fly.

Today some friends of mommy's came over to meet me. Kelli came this morning, and Mandy, Olivia and Sarah came down from Waterloo this afternoon. It was fun for mommy to see them and I love meeting new people and have them hold me. They were also so nice to bring mommy and I nice gifts. I must admit, I'm being spoiled.

Not much else happening today. Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

weekshm said...

boy you sure are a cutie! i wish we could come visit you too, but you'll be the first thing on our list when we can make it out that way. look for things in the mail so you can get to know us until then!
smile a lot and sleep very well to take care of your mommy and daddy - they've waited patiently for you and love you very much! thanks for letting us know about your days, we can't wait to see more pictures while you grow!