Last night I had my first bath since I've been home. It went pretty much the same as the one the nurse gave me at the hospital. I didn't mind it too much until they took me out of the water. Ahhh...I hated that! It was so cold, I screamed and screamed. Daddy quickly got me wrapped up and calmed down and I was ok, but yuck, it was cold coming out of that warm water.
Today I got to get out of the house and go to the pediatrician. Mom and dad aren't quite used to managing their time to get themselves ready, me ready and get where we're going on time. But, they did alright for their first time. My appointment was at 11:00. We were supposed to arrive 15 minutes early, but we walked in at 11:05. Mom considered that a success! =) I got a good report from my dr. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out at home. Dad took care of me while mom got a nap and some things done around the house.
That's all for now. It's almost time for a clean diaper, a full bottle and some more sleep. Life is good!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment