
Sorry it's been a few days since I've written. I've been a pretty sleepy boy. I'm only awake for short periods of time and that's when I need to get changed and eat. I usually wake up every 2 hours, but at night I've been waking up every 4 hours, which mommy and daddy really like. =)
Things are going well at our house. We're adjusting to life together as a family and each day gets better and better. Mommy says I'm looking more and more like my uncle Brent everyday.
Yesterday I got to try out my swing. It was fun to do something different. As you can see in my picture I really like my pacifier. I already try and hold it in my mouth so it doesn't fall out. I don't always remember to do that, but I do it quite a lot and mommy and daddy think it's so funny that I do that. I really don't know why they think it's funny because sometimes I get angry when it falls out, so why not hold it in?

If you haven't seen my hospital pics you can check them out at http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/HospitalBabyDetail.aspx?birthid=db17053d-1583-438e-b668-57923d3cc92b&babyid=62c1ecde-9dc0-4b0f-9066-32f7e5907373
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for checking in on me!
Things are going well at our house. We're adjusting to life together as a family and each day gets better and better. Mommy says I'm looking more and more like my uncle Brent everyday.
Yesterday I got to try out my swing. It was fun to do something different. As you can see in my picture I really like my pacifier. I already try and hold it in my mouth so it doesn't fall out. I don't always remember to do that, but I do it quite a lot and mommy and daddy think it's so funny that I do that. I really don't know why they think it's funny because sometimes I get angry when it falls out, so why not hold it in?

If you haven't seen my hospital pics you can check them out at http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/HospitalBabyDetail.aspx?birthid=db17053d-1583-438e-b668-57923d3cc92b&babyid=62c1ecde-9dc0-4b0f-9066-32f7e5907373
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for checking in on me!
2 comments:
I am glad you are back. I love hearing about you and as soon as my car is fixed I will be coming down to see you again!
I agree with your mother Cohen, you do look like Brent. Welcome to this crazy world!
Post a Comment