Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another day...

Well today was another busy day for us. I'm still being a very good boy for mom and dad, letting them get a good nights sleep.

Today I got to give my bouncy seat a try. I really, really like it. It has pretty blue lights and plays music and rain forest sounds. I had fun sitting in there, and hope I get to play in there again soon.

Oh - guess what! A few days ago mommy called the dr office because I hadn't gone poop for over a day. They told her to give me some milk of magnesia. So she gave me one dose for 2 days, and now daddy is teasing her because I've been having several poopy diapers. Ha! Ha! Dad says it's karma, because some how I always poop when it's mommy's turn to change me. Now mommy's going to wait before she gives me any more of that stuff, and see if my system got straightened out on its own. If not, I'll have to take some more, but I really don't like that stuff. I scrunch my face up and spit out a lot of it - it's nasty, but apparently it works. =)

Tonight is bath night for me again. Marlie got also got a bath this morning. So, as of right now mom and I are the only 2 who didn't get a bath yet today and we both need one.

Well that's all I have to share for today. I hope you had a good day! XOXOX

No comments: